Here are some testimonies from Parents:
- My children enjoy coming to this school, they have plenty of friends and like all the teachers. The school has plenty of after school clubs for children and a variety of clubs for adults. I wouldn't change it in any way
- My child loves coming to school, has improved so much with her confidence, her writing, reading. You all do such a great job with my child's education
- Everything is done well and well dealt with
- I feel so happy for what teachers do for my son. Thank you very much for your endless help and support.
- Approaches incidents of bullying seriously and effectively
- We appreciate the breakfast club and the number of after school clubs available for our child
- The school makes the lessons enjoyable for the children, which makes them want to learn more, but I think it also helps them gain more confidence in themselves too
- The school is brilliant for single parents out of work and trying to gain confidence and qualifications for their future, with having all their courses and parent groups. Well done Mrs Chapman
- I am very happy with how my daughter is coming along with her learning! She has some amazing teachers
- The safeguarding team really works well and the children are well looked after. It is a well organised school with happy kids
- I feel that the school has always been supportive to both the pupils, and their families. It is a lovely school.
- I think teachers at St Ann's Well academy work hard with the children especially with those who have disabilities and those who need more help and anyone who asks me about this school I say the same. My cousin has brought her child here as my daughter is happy and likes what I told her about the school
- Parents are regularly informed about the progress of their child/children
- It rewards pupils that work hard, have good attendance, etc. Like having achievement assemblies.
Please click the following links to see the results of our Parent Questionnaires: